o you dread going shopping with no real idea which brands suit you and what it is that you are looking for? Or perhaps you find yourself coming home empty-handed or with panic buys that remain hanging in your wardrobe, unworn?
If so, then a personal shopping session will completely revolutionise the way you shop! It’s an efficient, stress-free, time and money saving service which will re-invigorate your wardrobe and style, giving you a renewed sense of confidence. No more expensive clothing mistakes as you will have access to all my expert advice on colour and style choices as well as tips on dressing for your body shape and how to create outfits.
Each personal shop is tailored to your individual needs, using a pre-agreed priority shopping list and visiting the brands that are right for your style and budget. I will carefully pre-select pieces before we meet so these are ready and waiting for you to try on. This allows you to make the most of your time with me and ensures the shopping process is seamless, enjoyable and fun.
Typically I shop on Oxford Street or at Harvey Nichols, where I am a member of the Stylist Club which allows for a number of exclusive benefits. However, I also meet clients at Westfield London (Shepherd’s Bush), the King’s Road and Kingston. Where we meet will be discussed and confirmed prior to our appointment.
To maximise the effectiveness of your Personal Shopping session I recommend booking a Wardrobe Edit beforehand.
- Pre-shop questionnaire to give me the information needed to plan your shop.
- Guidance on picking the right styles and colours to suit you.
- Fresh ideas on how to put new outfits together.
- Introduction to new brands and styles.
- Expert styling tips throughout the session.
- Honest and constructive feedback of the carefully pre-selected edit of clothes you try on.
- A follow-up email with additional links/suggestions.
3 hours £300