y personal styling services for men are designed to remove the hassle from shopping and building a wardrobe.
The wARdrobe edit
If you want to look the part but don’t know where to begin or maybe you are after a promotion at work, then a Wardrobe Edit is the ideal starting point to help you create the right image. I will work with you to ensure you don’t have to worry about what to wear again and help you create easy to wear outfits that fit the bill for every occasion.
- Pre-session questionnaire
- Detailed guidance on how to dress for your physique and colouring
- New outfit inspiration
- Expert style tips including recommendations on pieces to tailor/sell on etc.
- Bespoke shopping list of the key missing items to help your wardrobe work better
- Ongoing feedback on outfits/purchases following the session.
- Detailed follow up Style ID report with your bespoke shopping list, style tips and guidance on dressing for your shape/colouring can be added on for £100.
3 hours £375*
* Typically it takes up to 3 hours to carry out a Wardrobe Edit, however, this depends on the size of your wardrobe. If you have a large wardrobe and will benefit from additional trying on time, this can be added at an hourly rate of £80 per hour.
I am based in Wandsworth, South-West London but will travel within London, Surrey and the South-East. Additional travel costs may apply so please discuss upon booking.
the Personal Shop
This is an efficient, stress-free, time and money saving service which will help you re-invigorate your wardrobe and grow your confidence through style.
Each personal shop is tailored to your individual needs, using a pre-agreed priority shopping list and visiting the brands that are right for your style and budget. I remove the stress of shopping by planning, preparing and pre-selecting pieces, thereby making the whole process straightforward and seamless.
Typically I shop on Oxford Street or at Harvey Nichols, where I am a member of the Stylist Club which allows for a number of exclusive benefits. However, I also meet clients at Westfield London (Shepherd’s Bush), the King’s Road and Kingston. Where we meet will be discussed and confirmed prior to our appointment.
To maximise the effectiveness of your Personal Shopping session I recommend booking a Wardrobe Edit beforehand.
- Pre-shop questionnaire to give me the information needed to plan your shop.
- Guidance on picking the right styles and colours to suit you.
- Fresh ideas on how to put new outfits together.
- Introduction to new brands and styles.
- Expert styling tips throughout the session.
- Honest and constructive feedback of the carefully pre-selected edit of clothes you try on.
- A follow-up email with additional links/suggestions.
3 hours £375