o you open your wardrobe and despair that you have nothing to wear despite the rail of clothes hanging in front of you? Do you feel trapped in a style rut that doesn’t reflect who you are now? Or maybe you struggle to create co-ordinated outfits that work for your lifestyle?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then a Wardrobe Edit could be exactly what you need to create a wardrobe that you love and is the ideal starting point of your style journey.
Working together, we will review the items in your wardrobe and break down what can initially seem a daunting task, into a manageable and enjoyable process which has been tried, tested and honed over my years as a stylist.
Don’t worry, you won’t be left with an empty closet; it may be streamlined but we will make sure that the items you do keep work harder for you by breathing fresh life into them. Under my guidance you will gain an in-depth understanding of what suits you and why.
You will come away from our session with an organised wardrobe, full of pieces you love and the tools to continue building this up going forward.
In short – let me help put the fun and confidence back into getting dressed!
- Pre-session questionnaire
- Detailed guidance on how to dress for your body shape and colouring
- New outfit inspiration
- Expert style tips including recommendations on pieces to tailor/sell on etc.
- Bespoke shopping list of the key missing items to help your wardrobe work better
- Follow up Style ID report with all the detailed information discussed in the session
- Ongoing feedback on outfits/purchases following the session.
3 hours £300 *
* Typically it takes up to 3 hours to carry out a Wardrobe Edit, however, this depends on the size of your wardrobe. If you have a large wardrobe and will benefit from additional trying on time, this can be added at an hourly rate of £75 per hour.
I am based in Wandsworth, South-West London but will travel within London, Surrey and the South-East. Additional travel costs may apply so please discuss upon booking.