y virtual styling services allow me to work with clients who I cannot see in person as well as offering continued support remotely during times where lockdown restrictions make face to face appointments impossible. They are carefully crafted to allow you to benefit from my expertise from the comfort of your home.
The virtual wardrobe edit
Not being able to meet up for an in-person consultation doesn’t mean you can’t still create a wardrobe that you love. Through a combination of email and virtual support we will work together to start you on your style journey, de-cluttering your closet by targeting the key components of your wardrobe and ultimately ensuring that everything you own is right for your shape, colouring and lifestyle.
What is included:
- Pre-session questionnaire.
- Detailed guidance document on how to prep your wardrobe in order to make the most of the virtual edit.
- A two hour Zoom call to work through a selection of your clothes focussing on the key building blocks of your wardrobe as well as any specific items you wish to discuss/learn how to style etc.
- Detailed follow up Style ID report with your bespoke shopping list, style tips and guidance on dressing for your shape/colouring can be added on for £100.
2 hours £300
Alternatively I offer a Power Hour over Zoom which is an excellent way to kickstart your style journey.
This session is an ideal bolt-on to my Online Shopping as it will give you the tools to dress to your best.
Alternatively we can use the hour to address any specific styling/wardrobe queries that you have.
1 hour £150
The online shop
Would you like to re-vamp your wardrobe with this season’s must-have items but find that there are not enough hours in the day and that shopping is never at the top of your to-do list? Or do you have an event coming up but don’t have the time or inclination to visit the shops to seek out that perfect outfit? Then let me do all the leg work for you with my bespoke online personal shopping service.
What is included:
- Pre shop questionnaire.
- Virtual consultation where necessary to assess colouring/body shape/style brief/budget.
- Bespoke mood board/look book containing images, outfits and links to items from which you can easily shop.
- Detailed and comprehensive styling notes on how to wear the pieces and what to pair them with, including sizing information and any relevant discount codes.
All e-styling packages are bespoke to suit individual requirements so please contact me to discuss your styling needs.
Prices start from £150
As an additional option, I also offer a virtual Zoom or in person outfit building session. This is an excellent follow up to the online shop which allows me to give you real time feedback on the items you purchased as well as the opportunity to mix and match these pieces with other items in your wardrobe.
2 hours £150